Decorative coatings from ARWI will increase the consumer’s impression of the product, making it look better and more valuable.
- Metallic coatings in any colour.
- Best functional Properties of abrasion hardness and scratch resistance.
- High gloss or matt finish.
- High yield-rates.
ROI (Return On Investment) to consumers will be higher with the increasing brand loyalty.
Additionally, the high quality of the final product will impress the consumers a lot.
Decorative coatings – Additional options
- Decorative coatings can be used together with additional processes such as printing or laser etching.
- Polished surfaces in the moulding tool will become highly reflective.
- Unpolished surfaces in the moulding tool will look rougher.
- By adding structure to the tool you can achieve different effects for example, a brushed metal look.
NCVM – Non-conductive vacuum metallizing
- NCVM is short for “Non-conductive vacuum metallizing”.
- NCVM coatings use special materials that do not conduct electricity.
- NCVM is used on products that transmit and receive electromagnetic signals, such as mobile phones and Bluetooth communication devices.
- Sheet cosmetics are semi-finished products, made from metallized plastic sheets.
- Cosmetic effect is highly reflective.
- Can be made from any sheet material such as PET, PC or PMMA.
- The reflective effect can be in any colour required by the customer.
- It can be cut into logos and decorative elements.
Semi-transparent surfaces — Decorative Coatings
- Function as a mirror when the background is darker than the front.
- Turn transparent when the background is lit up and becomes brighter than the front.
- High transmission accuracy.
- Adds a metal surface to plastic parts without use of a painted top coat.
- Different metal colours to choose from.
- Can be applied to any plastic material.